• Added (thanks to many community members various posts on the issue), some Plex Server Guidance.
• Added "Who Runs AirVPN?" question & answers, with associated links, to the First Questions section. Crucially, clarifying that zhang888 is not an AirVPN employee (but still awesome).
• Added info on AirVPN "Micro-routing" & how to use it, as well as info on "Status" page functions, to the First Questions section. As with Plex, there's a steady stream of people asking about it.
• Added Port-forwarding image. Thanks to uscskelly.
• Added note that my intent with this guide is also to collect other peoples' guides & how-tos, to make it more convenient for everyone. Credit is of course given to those authors.
• Added "Turris Omnia" router to security recommendations list, as it's worth knowing about. Kudos zhang888.
• Changed intro, to streamline it a little more.
• Added image instructions on how to share logs & use spoiler tags.
• Added note on Using NL with Tor & Staffs response
• Added NL clarification about being a feature others call a "killswitch". As some get confused between different VPN providers' jargon.
• Added 20% Christmas Promotion. So that people may better anticipate the next sale(s).
EDIT: Added Staffs superb thoughts on "piracy". As well as cleaned up the part about the Beta client and clarified the index a little.
EDIT: Added How To fix Virgin Media Connection Drops/Bandwidth Issues
EDIT: Added AirVPN Staff telling them to get rekt. lol.
@trev, Shamerock, Antipodean_Gypsy
Thank you all. I really appreciate when people like yourselves take the time to post . It's true Shamerock, that things seem to be steadily worsening. I guess we'll just have to get everyone signed up to a VPN then huh . Welcome to AirVPN Shamerock & Antipodean_Gypsy, I hope you'll like it here. If there's anything any of you (or anyone else) has questions about or think I should consider adding to the guide or changing, then as always, please do feel free to post and tell me :].
Happy holidays and Happy New Year everyone!
Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please read the First Questions section in the link above for more details, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.
Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.