Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.107.90
chucknorris

qBittorrent keeps disconnecting

Hi everyone,

i have a problem using qBittorrent. When i download a torrent it downloads for maybe 1minute then the download stops. And i cant access the internet. I have to connect to another server then it works again. Using Eddie.

I dont have this problem with KTorrent. I set the ports correctly.

I am using Kubuntu 16.04 LTS.

I like the qbittorrent interface better.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks.

Not sure if this is the same issue but there is a known issue with some qBittorrent users having their downloads work briefly then it grinds to a halt and stops all traffic from working, or it works extremely slow. It will briefly pick up speed again after a while, then break down again. This issue affects newly added torrents and will persist until it has reached about 5-10 percent, then it will have stabilized and work fine from there on. I actually had this bug myself for some time but it went away again, no idea why it started and why it ended. With big torrents the initial breakdown can be as much as ten minutes, if not more, so it's possible you disconnected before waiting it out. Anyway, I guess you may want to use another torrent client if this is the problem since it's pretty annoying and I don't have a solution for it. Of course, it's very possible you have tried waiting and that your bug is indeed permanent, but figured it was worth mentioning just in case.

Hi everyone,

i have a problem using qBittorrent. When i download a torrent it downloads for maybe 1minute then the download stops. And i cant access the internet. I have to connect to another server then it works again. Using Eddie.

I dont have this problem with KTorrent. I set the ports correctly.

I am using Kubuntu 16.04 LTS.

I like the qbittorrent interface better.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks.

Do you have some antivirus or firewall software running that could cause problems?