Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.130.155
Sign in to follow this  
Quark

Paypal

Hi, My trial runs out todayand as i am very impressed with your service and also you privacy policy i would like to buy a subscription tomorrow but i have noticed in the forum that some people have been having problems paying with paypal and was wondering if this is a coman problem?

Allso can you tell me what logs you keep if any?

Cheers,

Dave

Hi, My trial runs out todayand as i am very impressed with your service and also you privacy policy i would like to buy a subscription tomorrow but i have noticed in the forum that some people have been having problems paying with paypal and was wondering if this is a coman problem?

Allso can you tell me what logs you keep if any?

Cheers,

Dave

Hello!

Thank you very much for your choice.

There are no particular problems with PayPal, however when you pay as a guest with PayPal (i.e. without having a PayPal account), PayPal will not accept some kinds of debit cards. Please check with PayPal in your country to know which debit cards and which credit cards are accepted.

Furthermore, please be aware that if you have a PayPal account and you log in your account with an IP address of a different country (for example behind a proxy, a VPN, TOR etc.), the PayPal security system will "put on hold" all the transactions you perform. The funds will be unavailable both for us and for you for 1-5 days.

We also accept Bitcoin and Liberty Reserve.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards

Thank you for your reply, but you did not answer my second question which was what logs do you keep?

Thank you for your reply, but you did not answer my second question which was what logs do you keep?

Hello!

We kindly ask you to read the ToS and the Privacy Notice, available through the links at the bottom of most pages of our website, and the FAQ (menu "More"->"Frequently Asked Questions"). Acceptance of ToS and PN is mandatory for subscriptions. In a few words we don't log IP addresses on any VPN server and we don't log and/or monitor traffic (including both headers and payload) on any VPN server.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards