Not connected, Your IP: 3.231.217.209
flat4

Successfully port forward ports using pfsense

Before anyone flames me, yes i have search the forum and have pour over the guide, which by the way is great and it getting better by the day.

But for the life of me i cannot get ports forwarded using air's service, i can forward ports all day long on clear net no prob and my clear net DynDNS works great.

I have look at the pfsense forums and like i said clear net, works, air's no, All i get is a black circle it never turns green, the sad thing is plex is port forwarded on clear net and air would tell me it was reachable on my real ip but not air. the NAT statements were set the same ports different WAN's 

Any way if anyone has gotten this to work post some examples, I just want to port forward not doing bittorent or anything like that. 

Dest port should be 61609 not 8080 (unless you reserved 8080 for yourself, which is not the case).

NAT IP should be the local IP of your network adapter, which is not 10.0.4.4, according to your setup

that is somewhere in 10.0.1.xxx range.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

The 10.0.4.4 is the local ip of the computer that I want the port forwarded. The 10.0.4.0/24 is the subnet for the VPN Lan. I have a 3 nic setup where nic 0 is the wan, nic 1 is the clear net lan (10.0.1.0/24) and nic 2 is the VPN lan. I have tried the destination port set to air's but I will certainly try again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I am a beginner in this and I have a question.

The address 10.4.8.169; is that the AirVPN IP address?  If it is, should your AirVPN IP address contain 10.5.x.x or 10.7.x.x. for TCP protocol only?

I am a beginner in this and I have a question.

The address 10.4.8.169; is that the AirVPN IP address? If it is, should your AirVPN IP address contain 10.5.x.x or 10.7.x.x. for TCP protocol only?

AirVPN uses the 10.4.0.0/16 range for UDP443 connections and they use 10.5.0.0/16 for TCP443 connections.