Not connected, Your IP: 54.163.200.109
Sign in to follow this  

I swear I have searched and am unable to find a solution there or on my own. 

Issue: I have Plex server running on an Ubuntu 15.10 machine and had ports in my router and airvpn configured where it has been working for quite some time. it recently all stopped. I am unable to get plex to properly connect again. 

Config: Ubuntu 15.10 using OpenVPN to connect to airvpn service. AirVPN using random external port, currently 63525 to local port 32400. Router configured to pass external 32400 to internal 32400. No firewall configured in ubuntu.

Errors: Plex will not conenct: Private 172.16.1.10 : 32400 <-- Public 94.100.23.163 : 63525  X Internet. Whenb clicking check under TCP test in AirVPN client area I get error 110 connection time out. 

Thank you for any help.

i have this same problem.  it was working fine last week, but this week it's unreachable.  i didn't make any setting changes at all. 

windows 10 with eddie

Set the port you choose in AirVPN in Plex settings in lieu of the default 32400

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

- Router/Firewall pfSense 23.01 (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11320H @ 3.20GHz)

- Switch Cisco SG350-10

- AP Netgear RAX200 (Stock FW)

- NAS Synology DS1621+ (5 x 5TB WD Red)

- ISP: Fiber 1000/300 (PPPoE)

Yep done that. As you see I posted the following showing that I have a manual port set in Plex. 

Private 172.16.1.10 : 32400 <-- Public 94.100.23.163 : 63525  X Internet

Plex is trying to come in via my manually set port in plex config, 65325. Per the line above from plex it appears that despite manually putting in a port it comes in over that but still goes to 32400 at the desktop level. 

Thanks

I am having the exact same issues. Has been working flawlessly for the last couple months and then 4 or so days ago just stopped working. If I connect to any US server, my Plex server can't be seen off my network, but if I connect to a Canada server it works just fine. Hopefully the LA servers start working again shortly. 

Same here, I was able to reconnect briefly somehow by mapping a port to 32401. I'm not sure how it worked but it seemed to stop when I disconnected/reconnected.

I just developed the exact same problem. I've been using it in this manner for months, and starting about 2 weeks ago it just stopped working. No settings changed.

I know this isn't much help but I can tell you that I set up port forwarding for Plex yesterday.  I did it as described here and it is working.

- Created a new port in the Client area, forwarded to 32400.

- Added a Port Forward record to my router, 32400 -> 32400 for my Plex server.

- Added the AirVPN port to Plex.

Same problem here. Can't see my Plex server when connected with US servers, once i switch to Canada it connects fine.