Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.56.228
Sign in to follow this  
bradel88

Network Lock and NAS Inaccessible

Oh boy, not sure what I did.

So recently I switched from PIA (Private Internet Access) to AirVPN because I needed the ability to access my PLEX server remotely when my VPN was enabled. I was able to set this up correctly however for some reason, I am unable to access my media library now. My files are sitting on a synology NAS connected to my network. Are there any other settings I need to do so that when I access PLEX and AirVPN is enabled, it will be able to browse my network storage?

Also, I enabled network lock after reading what it is used for. Soon after, I ran into some issues so I disabled it to perform some debugging. Unfortunately, even though it is disabled, when I close AirVPN, I am unable to access the internet from my server. As soon as I turn on AirVPN, my connection restores. I tried to restart to flush the setting but no luck.

I bit off more than I can chew apparently. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I attached some screenshots I thought would be helpful. If there are any other details needed, please let me know.

Thank you in advance!