Not connected, Your IP: 3.80.144.110
Sign in to follow this  
albert3232

can someone ELI5 how to use a vpn?

first of all im not fluenty in english so its really hard to understand what some thread are tellin me to do, on top of this im not a computer geek i dont know nothin about how stuff works this is all new to me. the reason i want a vpn is so i can torrent safely, thats all. i dont want the isp to know that im downloadin stuff in torrent site, ive had already receive a letter about 5 years ago, i already moved to another state i dont want to happen again here, can somebody explain to me the steps to do this like im 5 years old? i want to buy airvpn, after i buy it what happens next? i saw a youtube video and i saw that there were two thing that airvpn gave the guy,, airvpn and openvpn why two? and which one do i used? also i read about fordward port to my bittorrrent client i dont whats that or p2p or protocol.
can i do this succesfully if im usin my isp router?

just tell me how to get it to work so i cant safely download some torrent which i rarely do but when i do i like it to be safe.
thanks so much, all this is like a new language to me lol