Not connected, Your IP: 34.228.239.171
Sign in to follow this  
nikhil1994

replay window backtrack error

when i download torrents on udp port the speed goes beyond 200kbps and then disconnects.openvpn client shows error replay window backtrack occured.when i searched on google the suggestion that i got is this problem is due to high latency of network.so you switch to tcp protocol.but when i generated tcp port443 of airvpn and saved it.the openvpn client isn\'t establishing connection and it gets failed.i\'m from india.

Hello!

Please keep in mind that free service does not guarantee any bandwidth.

That said, please try using port 80 TCP or port 53 UDP and TCP to bypass (if any) ISPs restrictions.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Why cant I connect using airvpn these days? Always recieve a SIGTERM which indicates its purposefully blocked on server side. Please let us know when we;ll be able to connect it again.

jjalukkas wrote:

Why cant I connect using airvpn these days? Always recieve a SIGTERM which indicates its purposefully blocked on server side. Please let us know when we;ll be able to connect it again.

Hello!

All servers have been and are up and running. No problems are reported.

So, it appears to be a problem on your side. Feel free to open a ticket, if you have premium membership you will receive assistance in a very short time.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins