Not connected, Your IP: 52.205.159.48
TheGift73

Real IP Detected in Eddie with Network Lock on.

Hi,

I am running Eddie version 2.10.3 on Windows 7 x64. I am running some tests on all various servers in all the available countries and noticed that when viewing the Stats tab in Eddie, it states my real IP address in the Real IP detected section.

I know that Network Lock disables IPv4 and IPv6 leaks, so was wondering how my actual IP address is managing to show up? I also checked (whilst connected to the same server) in the Overview section of my client area and it also reports my real IP address in the Coming From section?

Any ideas?

Because AirVPN can see it naturally since it's required to connect to their servers, the network lock blocks all connections that is NOT to airvpn entry IP's or the website itself, but the Eddie client can see your IP address, But no history of it is kept and once you disconnect there's no record of it

Ah, thank you.

Just thought it strange why they were showing it, but I get how and why it is recorded in the temporary logs.