Not connected, Your IP: 54.198.37.250

Following NaDre's instructions on "Guide to Setting Up VPN Just for Torrenting on Windows"....... https://airvpn.org/topic/9491-guide-to-setting-up-vpn-just-for-torrenting-on-windows/
I wanted some input on whether "everything" looks ok and is setup right. I'm posting screenshots below of how it's setup. Input from any advanced user, staff and anyone that knows what they're doing would be awesome. Thank You and have an day/night.  *Some pics were unable to be uploaded*

For the incoming connections to uTorrent on the 10.* interface you want to ALLOW incoming connections, not block them. And make sure you set up forwarding of incoming ports at AirVPN. The shot of a torrent downloading does not show any incoming connections (from looking at the flags), presumably because you have blocked incoming on 10.* rather than allowed them. You can block incoming on 192.168.* (they will be by default anyway), but you do want incoming connections on the 10.* interface. It is just the outgoing connections on 192.168.* that you want to block.

I have a random port forwarded (TCP/UDP) at AirVPN and in the Utorrent options under: Preferences > Connection > Listening Port I entered the same port # I have forwarded at AirVPN. Do I have to enter the same forward port in the firewall options?

I have a random port forwarded (TCP/UDP) at AirVPN and in the Utorrent options under: Preferences > Connection > Listening Port I entered the same port # I have forwarded at AirVPN. Do I have to enter the same forward port in the firewall options?

The port number does not need to be specified. But uTorrent must have an "ALLOW" rule for incoming connections on the 10.* interface. The screenshots you presented show a "BLOCK" rule where it should be "ALLOW".