Not connected, Your IP: 18.226.251.68

Additional concurrent connectins for additional fee

Hi

I was thinking about this- i see a lot of people not happy with "only " 3 concurrent connections.

Could you add another option here, forexample +20% additional fee or for each new slot or somthing?

Obviously 20% is just a "random" number but you get the idea.

This way maybe the people who need more connections would be happy and others, happy with our just 3 connections, Although it could be a bit pricey

Personally I now would really like a forth concurrent connection

just a suggestion!

Yes, please! This is one of the reasons I might not renew. I need 4-5 connections. I realised that only 2 connections actually can be used at the same time. When on 3G, the connection is often broken and the client is reconnecting regularily. The former connection is still registered as active for a few minutes after disconnecting, so when you already have two other devices connected to Airvpn, you'll get an authentization error as the  "Limit of 3 connections per account reached."

According to the support:

It's unavoidable in UDP when a connection is broken by a line drop. The reason is that UDP is connectionless. When one of the sides can't notify about a disconnection (as it happens in case of sudden line drop) the other side has no way to know that the first side is no more there. In these cases, our servers will "release" the slot for an account connection after the VPN server detects a ping timeout from the client.

Hi

I was thinking about this- i see a lot of people not happy with "only " 3 concurrent connections.

Could you add another option here, forexample +20% additional fee or for each new slot or somthing?

This way maybe the people who need more connections would be happy and others, happy with our just 3 connections, Although it could be a bit pricey

I personally think for 90% of the users (including myself), three multiple connections is enough. Usually, people have their PC/Laptop, a smartphone and maybe a tablet. With AirVPN, I can use VPN on all three devices simultaneously. 

Should be enough IMHO and I wouldn't want to pay for additional connections.

Hi

I personally think for 90% of the users (including myself), three multiple connections is enough. Usually, people have their PC/Laptop, a smartphone and maybe a tablet. With AirVPN, I can use VPN on all three devices simultaneously. 

Should be enough IMHO and I wouldn't want to pay for additional connections.

Then you don't. But there's minimal reason not to have the availability of paying for additional connections.

This is the first time I've encountered the Limit of 3 connections per account reached issue.  So do I have to sit around and wait for someone to unlock my account or what?

If you wait around 1-2 minutes, it will automatically remove the connection. This only occurs on UDP connections that are abruptly cut off as the server is not yet aware that the client is gone until some time has passed with no response.