Not connected, Your IP: 54.163.200.109
Sign in to follow this  
huskllin

Connecting...

Hi,

Just bought a premium membership and installed the software. When I try connecting to any of the four servers I never seem to go pass the connecting phase. Please help.

Hi,

Just bought a premium membership and installed the software. When I try connecting to any of the four servers I never seem to go pass the connecting phase. Please help.

Hello!

Thank you for your subscription!

We need some further information to support you properly. Can you please tell us your OS and if you use the AirVPN client or OpenVPN client? Also, could you please send us the logs of a failed connection?

If you use OpenVPN, you will find the logs on the "log" directory where OpenVPN is installed.

If you use the AirVPN client, after a failed connection attempt, please right-click on the dock icon and select "Logs". A window will open up. Select "Copy to clipboard", then paste in the message.

Kind regards

I had the same problem. The quick answer for me .... I'm a Windows 7 users. When running either OpenVPN or Air VPN you must run with administrator privileges. To get these right click on the application and choose "Run as adminstrator". Now I also made a few other config and install things, but once I cleaned up the install and config, it was just a matter of using the right privileges when running the program.

Sorry to confuse. I installed both openvpn and airvpn. Airvpn failed, so I tried openvpn only. I think that worked okay, but it didn't allow me to choose the exit server. I uninstalled openvpn, and then reinstalled openvpn before discovering that airvpn would work correctly if run with administrator privileges.

The short of it for me is, after installing both and failing, I uninstalled, cleaned up, re-installed, and then ran airvpn with administrator privilges and that has been working just fine.