Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.43.142
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

PayPal IPN problem

Hello!

We inform you that PayPal has been sending intermittently in the last hours Instant Payment Notifications which appear to be incorrectly formatted and can not be processed by our system. Therefore, we have decided to momentarily suspend payment acceptance from PayPal: hopefully PayPal will fix the problem very soon.

If you have paid while this problem was occurring your account subscription might still be not active. In these cases do not worry, the subscription will be validated in a few hours.

Kind regards

AirVPN Staff

Hi

I was not aware of that and thought there is a payment fail from my side so paid 2 times and no joy. How this situation is going to be look like and what gonna happen for the payments? 

Hello!

Normal procedure is:

- activate subscription according to FIRST payment

- refund any other subsequent payment

If we have doubts on what to do, we will contact you.

If your account situation is still anomalous after today (12-Apr-15), 2 PM CEST, please open a ticket.

Kind regards

Thanks for the prompt response,

I had opened a ticket before I saw this topic. PayPal transaction form is also attached. Hope someone will sort it out soon.

Hello, I'm in the same boat. I paid via Paypal yesterday and still my account doesn't reflect it and therefore I can't sign in. I have a ticket open, but it was resolved by sales even though the issue wasn't resolved. Please advise. 

Hello, I'm in the same boat. I paid via Paypal yesterday and still my account doesn't reflect it and therefore I can't sign in. I have a ticket open, but it was resolved by sales even though the issue wasn't resolved. Please advise. 

Hello!

Our mistake, we deeply apologize. Now it has been fixed.

Kind regards

I am also having the same issue.  My ticket was resolved even though my account says I only have one more day of my subscription left.  I won't be able to sign in tomorrow if it isn't fixed by then.

Will there be a post reply when the problem is fixed by PayPal? I would like to renew my subscription soon.