Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.163.58
KoRnKloWn

Setting for website to choose prefered currency

There should be an option in the Client Area to choose a prefered currency, this way we'd see how much things cost in our native currency instead of just Euro. I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult, you could use something like https://openexchangerates.org/ to get the up-to-date currency conversion rates in JSON and have Javascript do the rest.

It's not a huge deal, but it would be a pretty cool feature, and make it easier for members.

There should be an option in the Client Area to choose a prefered currency, this way we'd see how much things cost in our native currency instead of just Euro. I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult, you could use something like https://openexchangerates.org/ to get the up-to-date currency conversion rates in JSON and have Javascript do the rest.

It's not a huge deal, but it would be a pretty cool feature, and make it easier for members.

Hello,

you can already do that on the home page.

Kind regards

I respectfully disagree. Sure, on your homepage you can pick between 3 currencies, but even the '$' doesn't confirm whether it's USD or CAD. Furthermore, when you click on 'See plans & payment options', it autojumps back to the Euro, and we cannot change out of this. Your website is not user friendly, from the 10 minutes I have spent on it.

I respectfully disagree. Sure, on your homepage you can pick between 3 currencies, but even the '$' doesn't confirm whether it's USD or CAD. Furthermore, when you click on 'See plans & payment options', it autojumps back to the Euro, and we cannot change out of this. Your website is not user friendly, from the 10 minutes I have spent on it.

Hello!

Fortunately, you can submit feedback support tickets, so that it's in their systems. Perhaps they'll have an easier time tracking the issue - if they indeed think there is one.

To deem the entire website not user-friendly seems a bit over the top. I'd say it's not perfect and in some places, a little rough around the edges.

But if you submit good constructive feedback, Air will listen . I do this myself.

Welcome to AirVPN!

Happy New Year to you

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.