Not connected, Your IP: 54.166.170.195
Sign in to follow this  
Guest voila

Some technical suggestions

Guest voila

I've been using this service for some time, here I have a few questions to the admins

1. Do you plan to enable DNSSEC on your DNS service (10.4.0.1)?

2. Do you plan to enable IPv6 at exits and inside the tunnel? And as transport protocol? I think recent versions of OpenVPN can do that easier than before (but I haven't tested myself).

3. Can you make it possible to disable/renew user keys and certificates and have 3 of them at a time, one for every allowed device?

Now I don't know how to act if I leak my key.

Hello!

1. It does not seem necessary because authentication and data integrity are already guaranteed by the tunnel itself... we will ponder about it.

2. Not in 2014, sorry. Support to IPv6 on our side has not yet a defined time line. But of course sooner or later it will be necessary. Informally, we have postponed IPv6 discussions to 2015. All in all, OpenVPN full support to IPv6 has been implemented only recently.

3. It is technically possible and this argument will be evaluated soon. Currently a user.key change requires our intervention, it is not possible to do it on the client side alone, and the system is configured to have one single key per account at the moment, so some work will be necessary.

Kind regards