Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.27.202
OpenSourcerer

[Obsolete] In search of OnePlus invites

Posted ... (edited)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it (if not, message me, say "we delete it now", and delete it).. but I am currently looking for invites to buy me a OnePlus One (OPO).

For those who never heard of it, OnePlus One is one of the first mobiles whose stock OS is CyanogenMod which in turn is a Custom ROM developed for various phones by various developers around the world. The OPO was considered a flagship killer back when it first got released. Despite some minor flaws..

The thing is, you can't just walk into your favourite shop and take it with you. OnePlus introduced a highly uncommon invite system to "allow" friends of the buyers to buy a OPO. People are struggling to get those invites through social media. Most of the buyers start funny competitions, just like OnePlus does from time to time on their webpage.

The amount of submissions is extremely large, so large that the probability of me getting an invite is equal to 0 at the moment. I'd probably get one when the OnePlus Three is released in a few years, and that's counterproductive.

So, if anyone of you have an invite left to share, please let me know. In return I will share some invites I was given only with the AirVPN community. Thank you.

Two weeks ago OnePlus announced the Pre-Order system which I will take advantage of. Thread is obsolete.

Edited ... by giganerd

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Probably the most offtopic thread ever, but well

If you want a trusted Chinese supplier, I can recommend one, 350$ Including shipping to any country.

Then you dont need to wait for those weird invites. It's just a phone not a luxury car, they went too far with that.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

If you want a trusted Chinese supplier, I can recommend one, 350$ Including shipping to any country.

Go on..

(Why did you disable personal messages?)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.