Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.218.147
Sign in to follow this  
PortlyNinja

redirect issues with Erakis?

When i use Erakis server and go to kickass.to and click on one of the torrents decription link for example  i click on the torrent inbetweeners and it redirects me to youtube. On the servers i've tested it only does it on Erakis,also i checked it on chromium ,firefox and pale moon and got the same redirect. Sometimes it takes two or three attempts but always redirects in the end.There is no reason i know of why it redirects to youtube.com. Can anyone explain why this is happening? Is it the server or  the kickass site?

Edit--- I guess it may be the site but am unsure as its only Erakis in which this occurs,as far as i know.

Regards

hi i have tried to repeat this again today but it no longer happens. It was on https://kickass.to/ and it was when i clicked on any of the torrents. It would redirect me to a youtube captcha page. Is it because of alot of activity on Erakis at the time? I have never noticed this before and the site is not part of youtube. Usually captchas go to a google page when i use Tor or Airvpn.I tried it last night on a seperate computer using Erakis and got the same results which makes me think its either a server issue or a kickass.to site issue.I have contacted kickass.to but had no reply. If they respond i will let you know.The reason i am concerned is because if its not a server or site issue it could mean i have an infection or been hacked. I know sites use protection against attacks and proxy's get affected but its the fact that i was sent to youtube rather than google that concerns me.Thanks