Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.56.228

Hi,

Just started with AirVPN. The VPN I am currently subscribed to, its term is ending this month. AirVPN looks really good. Considering switching to it when the current tem ends.

Btw, off topic, it wasn't easy figuring out that there is a beta Eddie client for Windows. The `Enter` page links to the old 1.92 client. The 2.1 client is way way way better than the 1.92 client. The 1.92 client was a huge shock

Anyway, getting to the topic, I didn't see any settings for auto-update in the Windows client. Is this built-in? When you release 2.2 or whichever is the next version, will I be notified automatically or do I need to keep following this forum?

Regards,

Amith

I follow AirVPN on Twitter.  They announce Eddie updates, new servers, maintenance etc.   I check in with Twitter more frequently than signing on to the AirVPN site, so this works well for me.

When you release 2.2 or whichever is the next version, will I be notified automatically or do I need to keep following this forum?

If you are using RSS, subscribing to the AirVPN Announcements feed might be a good idea. Additionally, if you want to keep track of new posts, subscribing to the AirVPN Forums feed is a good idea, too.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.