Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.108.54
Sign in to follow this  
mrblurayman

PLEASE HELP ME ERROR MESSAGE

Hi im not sure what going on when I try to install I get error message when I click on OpneVPNGUI but now I don't see it if I now click on it says OpneVPN GUI is already running if I click on proxy settings I see use open VPN config Or use internet explorer settings (manually configured) Or Manual configuration.And I don't have a clue what I am doing sorry.I did have free trial but think it has finished.Also I did contact support but so far no reply.

p.s I have never used VPN before but only as free trial I picked u again as Torrentfreak and people that have used service speak high of you and PrivateInternetaccess I have seen many mixed reviews and have done my best to find one I am with so far I have failed I was going try IPvanish but they based in USA was going to tor try Torguard but seen mixed reviews.I am also told u have live chat but cant see this option on your web site is this true ?

Thank you.     p.s do forgive my bas English and spelling as this how I type due to being being little blind sorry.

Hello!

The Air client for Windows and OpenVPN GUI are both OpenVPN wrappers. You can run the one you like most, but you can't run them both simultaneously. With OpenVPN GUI you'll need to generate configuration files with our configuration generator, accessible by clicking "Client Area" from the upper menu of our web site and then clicking "Config generator" from the left tabs. The downloaded configuration files shall be pasted inside your OpenVPN configuration directory.

You don't need the Configuration Generator if you run the Air client only (it will download transparently everything you need in https according to your choices and allow you to connect immediately to any VPN server).

That said, maybe you might like to start first with the simplest setup, following our instructions for Windows here https://airvpn.org/windows and of course do not hesitate to open a ticket for additional support.

Kind regards