Not connected, Your IP: 54.163.62.42
OpenSourcerer

I can tell you what you download via BitTorrent ;)

So you think downloading something via BitTorrent is anonymous if you use a VPN? "Yes" for you. But it could ne "no" for your files.

Look here and wonder what other users of the AirVPN server you are using right now have downloaded in the past using BitTorrent (assuming you are connected to AirVPN right now).

You can do the same with any IP you're using - disconnect from AirVPN in order to view statistics for your real IP, or use proxy servers to see the statistics of those. And that's also the restriction. There is no searching for any IP you want to view, just the one you are viewing the service with. Also there could be wrong entries if your IP is dynamic.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

This is very misleading. You cannot tell me what I've downloaded via bittorrent. You can snoop to see what files have had active connections with some IP address, however you cannot tell me what I have personally downloaded.

No, I cannot tell you what you personally downloaded via BitTorrent and I never intended to show that. Don't get attached to the headline.

Thanks for the ScanEye link. They've been around for a while now, but it's interesting to see what files get flagged and what seem to be missed.

Also, as an aside, if you are concerned about readers getting "attached to the headline", perhaps try writing a more accurate headline to start with. 6501166996442015 is not wrong in their reply. Or if you were intending the headline in a joking fashion, add an emoticon so we can laugh as well. 

So you think downloading something via BitTorrent is anonymous if you use a VPN? "Yes" for you. But it could ne "no" for your files.

Look here and wonder what other users of the AirVPN server you are using right now have downloaded in the past using BitTorrent (assuming you are connected to AirVPN right now).

You can do the same with any IP you're using - disconnect from AirVPN in order to view statistics for your real IP, or use proxy servers to see the statistics of those. And that's also the restriction. There is no searching for any IP you want to view, just the one you are viewing the service with. Also there could be wrong entries if your IP is dynamic.

Hello gigan3rd,

Thank you for your informative post, keep up the good work!

Regards,

Solex1 

Or if you were intending the headline in a joking fashion, add an emoticon so we can laugh as well.

Good suggestion, thanks!