Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.175.73
Sign in to follow this  
mecdeva

What a difference!

I recently switched to AirVPN after a few years of using another VPN service (Torrent Freedom, which then became CryptoCLoud, and now has become something else) and I can't believe the difference.  I remember that when I  originally signed up with TF I had shopped around for the best VPN client and at the time they seemed to be.  Well, I've learned a lesson.  Just because I had been using that company for a while I never bothered to check from time to time to see if anything better was out there.  When TF became CryptoCloud they purported to offer faster speeds and more server choices, and I stuck with it.

Well, the bandwidth speed got slower and slower to the point where I couldn't watch streaming video.  And the server options were already limited, took forever to connect to and it was a roll of the dice as to whether I could connect to a server at all on any given day.  Add to that the fact that they were charging $19.95/month for the service; I had several serious billing issues with them and online support was completely non-existent, and you can imagine how happy I was to find AirVPN.  I also really like that with AirVPN I'm able to view server statistics.  That's a feature that my old VPN wouldn't have dared to use. 

Keep up the good work, guys!  Thanks. AirVPN rocks!