Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.202.54

Not working.

1.Downloaded the new configuration files with proxy and port settings.

2.Launched Tor browser- works fine on it's own.

3.When connecting to Air through Tunnelblick (and the new configuration with proxy settings) I receive an error establishing a TCP connection.

Any ideas?

in addition to the message I sent earlier which is currently on queue,

Besides the trust factor of AirVPN users to Air (let's say we think you are nice people who do that because you really believe in a free internet, etc), so besides that, what are the disadvantages of using Tor over Air instead of Air over Tor? Since apparently for many people is quite difficult to create the Air over Tor what do they sacrifice if they go the other (easier) way?

thanks

Hello!

For OS X, as long as our client/OpenVPN graphical wrapper is not ready, direct OpenVPN usage is necessary to connect OpenVPN over a proxy.

Which setup to pick depends on your needs.

With OpenVPN over TOR our VPN servers can't see your real IP address and the TOR nodes can't see your traffic. Your system is visible on the Internet with the VPN server exit-IP address. Your ISP sees TOR traffic.

With TOR over OpenVPN our VPN servers can't see your traffic. Your system is visible on the Internet with the TOR exit-node IP address. Your ISP sees OpenVPN traffic.

Both solutions imply a significant performance hit.

OpenVPN over TOR offers the option for additional hopping. For example you could run TOR in a Virtual Machine to have, in the VM, traffic over TOR (circuit 1) over OpenVPN over TOR (circuit 2). This solution will result in a formidably strong anonymity layer on the Internet, at the price of a critical performance hit.

Kind regards

OpenVPN over TOR offers the option for additional hopping. For example you could run TOR in a Virtual Machine to have, in the VM, traffic over TOR (circuit 1) over OpenVPN over TOR (circuit 2). This solution will result in a formidably strong anonymity layer on the Internet, at the price of a critical performance hit.

Kind regards

For what it's worth, I was able to do Tor over OpenVPN over Tor this without using a virtual machine. I explain in the section "Another suggestion" at the end of this post:

https://airvpn.org/topic/10191-should-use-outboundbindaddress-for-openvpn-over-tor/

Hello!

For OS X, as long as our client/OpenVPN graphical wrapper is not ready, direct OpenVPN usage is necessary to connect OpenVPN over a proxy.

Hi, excuse my confusion. It's all too much info to absorb. 

What do you mean by "direct OpenVPN usage"? I thought Tunnelblick was doing that. Is there another way to connect to OpenVPN from a mac in order to go form TOR to AIR.

thank you.