Not connected, Your IP: 54.144.95.36
lambrinoul

security issues - little snitch

To my surprise, after one day of use of AirVPN,  little snitch started detecting connection attempts to my applications or from my applications to certain domains.

Now, I know that little snitch is supposed to be for preventing outgoing connections only, but some apps that I have been using for a long time never attempted to connect before.

I don't know what this means, but it is quite a coincidence that it happened one day after my subscription.

The weird thing is that these are not new applications that were just downloaded but old, safe applications.

I am hoping to get a reply regarding the ip blocking because I suspect there are people mishandling some others who use airvpn for peace of mind.

thanks

I am afraid I haven't kept a log. I disabled all connections and then reset little snitch with stricter rules. I do remember it redirected to a website and it looked dodgy. The weird thing is that the app I was using had nothing to do with that website.

I am afraid I haven't kept a log. I disabled all connections and then reset little snitch with stricter rules. I do remember it redirected to a website and it looked dodgy. The weird thing is that the app I was using had nothing to do with that website.

Have you considered malware or hijacks from within your system?

Kind regards