Not connected, Your IP: 34.229.110.49

Hi,

I'm a bit surprised to see that you are able to have top 10  stats on your site.

That make me feel you are keeping some kind of logs for this. I wonder how this works out with your "no logs" policy ?

Thanx for your Reply

Hi,

I'm a bit surprised to see that you are able to have top 10  stats on your site.

That make me feel you are keeping some kind of logs for this. I wonder how this works out with your "no logs" policy ?

Thanx for your Reply :)

Hello!

Why? It's not necessary at all to keep logs for those stats. You just increase counters of servers and accounts when they are online, when they disconnect they are lost.

Kind regards

Ok, I have also just seen that I can stop collecting this information ins the Member Section, if I'm not mistaken

Ok, I have also just seen that I can stop collecting this information ins the Member Section, if I'm not mistaken

Hello!

By default (when you register an account) it's already off. You must specifically turn it on if you wish it. It can be useful for troubleshooting, in case of issues, or to monitor the traffic volume (for example for users on a traffic-volume-limited connection).

Kind regards