Not connected, Your IP: 34.228.239.171
Sign in to follow this  

Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right forum to post this question in, I apologise in advance if not (mods feel free to move it if so). Here it goes:

The other day I submitted a "Trial Request" on the Client Area -> Support -> New Request page. I have received an email saying thank you for contacting us and here's the link to respond to the message; I can click the link and get to my request but the status on it is "Resolved and Locked". What does that mean? Is the request resolved? I haven't received any other feedback than the email with the link. Is this the right way to request a trial?

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

either it was a mistake or you have requested multiple trial accesses. Please feel free to re-submit your request. Make sure to do it from a registered account, using the "Contact us" form. Please also make sure to select "Trial request" as department.

Kind regards

Hello,

either it was a mistake or you have requested multiple trial accesses. Please feel free to re-submit your request. Make sure to do it from a registered account, using the "Contact us" form. Please also make sure to select "Trial request" as department.

Kind regards

Oh, I see. When I submitted it, I did not know I need to be a registered user, so I've done it without being one. I only registered before posting this on the forums. Will resubmit.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Resubmitted request yesterday, got the email with the link and was able to access the request under my account just fine. However today I am no longer able to do so - I'm getting:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Could not locate the support request you are trying to view.

Request number (from the link I got in the email) appears to be 3744.

Please advise.

Thanks.

I am not sure what is happening, but shouldn't I be able to see the ticket I submitted under my account? And also get some sort of feedback/reply? What is the average response time to support tickets?

Still waiting for an answer on this.

Thanks.

Hello,

yes, you should be able to see that. If you can't, please feel free to re-submit your trial request at your convenience.

Answers to customers support tickets vary from a few minutes to some hours, according to the complexity of the request and the procedures required to verify and reproduce the problem (anyway the customer is kept informed about them). Tickets opened by non-customers with question or questions already in the FAQ have lowest priority and anyway are not processed until all the tickets from customers have been properly addressed.

Trial requests have no definite answer time and we reserve the right not to deliver trial coupons under some circumstances: multiple requests, scam attempts etc. In case you are in a hurry we have a 1 EUR plan for 3 days which can be, as usual, fully refunded.

Kind regards

Hello,

yes, you should be able to see that. If you can't, please feel free to re-submit your trial request at your convenience.

Answers to customers support tickets vary from a few minutes to some hours, according to the complexity of the request and the procedures required to verify and reproduce the problem (anyway the customer is kept informed about them). Tickets opened by non-customers with question or questions already in the FAQ have lowest priority and anyway are not processed until all the tickets from customers have been properly addressed.

Trial requests have no definite answer time and we reserve the right not to deliver trial coupons under some circumstances: multiple requests, scam attempts etc. In case you are in a hurry we have a 1 EUR plan for 3 days which can be, as usual, fully refunded.

Kind regards

I am not in a hurry, but I didn't quite understand what happened with my last request. I have just submitted another one, it has number 3891 and I can see it under my account, when I click on the Client Area link.

Thank you.