Not connected, Your IP: 18.227.0.192
Sign in to follow this  
dvpnz

ANSWERED Bootis and Cassiopeia Line Issue

I'm a new Air VPN user and so far have found the service great. I was just wondering what the situation is with the Bootis and Cassiopeia servers. They are showing as having Line Issues on the status page, just wondered when they might be coming back up, as they were not working yesterday either. It's no major issue for me at the moment as I'm getting good speeds with Nunki and Nashira, but the more servers available in the UK, the better. I didn't know if this was related to those two being migrated last month, as I've just read that topic in the other section of the forum.

Thanks

Hello,

we have just released an announcement about Bootis and Cassiopeia situation: the problem remains (incredibly) unknown after 60 hours.

https://airvpn.org/topic/9757-bootis-and-cassiopeia-momentarily-withdrawn

We're glad to inform you that UK expansion was already planned days ago and Nunki addition is the beginning of that. Bootis and Cassiopeia problems will surely push us to speed up the expansion.

Kind regards

Great to hear that you have plans for the future in this area. Thanks for the info and speedy response.