Not connected, Your IP: 54.196.248.93

Every time I try to renew my subscription via paypal after entering my card number and clicking continue the page just refreshes asking me for my card number again, I get no error message but cannot continue. I have tried 10 times using different browsers, computers and even cards but nothing works. Can anyone help?

Hello!

Your very same problem has been reported by 4 additional users. We have performed tests with VISA and MasterCard and everything is fine, we could not manage to reproduce the problem in any way, unfortunately. We also continue receiving payments regularly.

Therefore the problem is puzzling, to say the least. Our reports to PayPal customer service are ineffective, because in almost every case a payment through a credit card works swiftly (at least with VISA and MasterCard, both credit cards and prepaid cards). It might be related to some credit cards only, or some PayPal malfunctioning, or some increase of PayPal risk management system threshold - although in this case an error message would be expected (all the credit cards transactions are completely handled by PayPal servers, we never come to know credit cards data). We should be able to provide a new credit card payment option with a different payment processor in the very near future.

At the moment, we also accept Liberty Reserve and Bitcoin, if this may help you.

Also, have a look at http://www.tipandtrick.net/credit-card-cannot-be-used-for-paypal-payment-error

It's not the same issue, because in the reported cases no error message is returned, but it might provide some helpful hints anyway.

Kind regards

I am trying to pay for the service with a VISA card but the transaction is being denied by the credit card company.

I have been using that card for all my xmas shopping without any issues.

Are there any type of restrictions going on?

I've never used Bitcoin but I am ready to start -- a quick "how to" about how to pay using Bitcoin would be useful.

Thanks 

am trying to pay for the service with a VISA card but the transaction is being denied by the credit card company.

I have been using that card for all my xmas shopping without any issues.

Simply try to pay in several hours. I came across with the same issues for several times (and it was always related to vpn payments).

I've never used Bitcoin but I am ready to start -- a quick "how to" about how to pay using Bitcoin would be useful.

Beware of Bitcoins because they are prohibited in some jurisdictions, so from the legal point of view it is worth paying via Paypal if you're concerned about restrictions

Beware of Bitcoins because they are prohibited in some jurisdictions, so from the legal point of view it is worth paying via Paypal if you're concerned about restrictions

Hello!

Just for readers information, we have the following countries list where Bitcoin usage is allegedly forbidden (of course such laws are very difficult to be effectively enforced due to how Bitcoin software works). If you have additional information feel free to share.

Bangladesh

Bolivia

Ecuador

Iceland

Kyrgyzstan

Kind regards

Just a bit of advice, paypal doesn't like it if you login to paypal from say vpn connected to in sweden and the next in netherlands, I had to submit a picture of my photo ID and do 3 questions to prove it was me, I simply told them that I've done nothing wrong and you should accomidate such users that respect thier civil liberties, they now have it so that I sign in *using correct password* and I get a sms 2seconds later and have to enter a 6digit secure ID code before I have access to my paypal account. They froze all my transacations, I was a bit angry.