Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.226.255
Sign in to follow this  
barlagrassa

Multiple devices connected problem

If I forget to disconnect computer A and then try to sign on with computer B at another location it will not let me. This leaves me without a connection until I can get back to computer A. Is there a way to remotely sign out of computer A or have it disconnect after a time of inactivity? To me airvpn should sign you out of computer A when you sign into computer B or allow multiple connections.

If I forget to disconnect computer A and then try to sign on with computer B at another location it will not let me. This leaves me without a connection until I can get back to computer A. Is there a way to remotely sign out of computer A or have it disconnect after a time of inactivity? To me airvpn should sign you out of computer A when you sign into computer B or allow multiple connections.

Hello!

Currently not, there's no inactivity with an OpenVPN connection and forcing the disconnection poses some security issues. We are anyway evaluating the problem to meet your needs in a less dangerous way.

Kind regards