Not connected, Your IP: 3.80.173.25
Sign in to follow this  

Add port 53

If you may consider my queries,,adding port 53 udp will give a gretaer chance of some users like me to connect to airvpn servers.Here in middle east were internet cencorship is strictier than any other regions,,we can simply by-pass firewall by connecting through airvpn port 53 udp..

jefbuan wrote:

If you may consider my queries,,adding port 53 udp will give a gretaer chance of some users like me to connect to airvpn servers.Here in middle east were internet cencorship is strictier than any other regions,,we can simply by-pass firewall by connecting through airvpn port 53 udp..

Hello! We will evaluate the problem. In the meantime, can you tell us which country you are connecting from (even in private, if you prefer so)? Does your ISP block connections on all of our ports, including 80 TCP?

Kind regards,

AirVPN admins

thanks for looking into my queries..i did set my own openvpn server here and adding port 53 proto udp to my openvpn server and try to mimic wi-free.com server and we succesfully by-pass firewall restrictions on my isp. so I suggest my friends from here and abroad to buy commercial plans to wi-free since they can offer port 53 udp service

jefbuan wrote:

thanks for looking into my queries..i did set my own openvpn server here and adding port 53 proto udp to my openvpn server and try to mimic wi-free.com server and we succesfully by-pass firewall restrictions on my isp. so I suggest my friends from here and abroad to buy commercial plans to wi-free since they can offer port 53 udp service

That's good! However, maybe you don't run your own DNS server. We had to look further into the issue because we have our own DNS server: it's important to fight censorship based on DNS poisoning and fundamental to maintain high level of privacy, otherwise the users would send unencrypted requests to some other DNS server, and that's very dangerous for security in certain countries.

Anyway, now connections to port 53 UDP and port 53 TCP are supported! And of course, without losing access to our DNS.

Could you tell us (in private) which is the country which blocks connection even on port 80?

Thank you and kind regards.

AirVPN admins

oh thanks for adding port 53.I will try to connect my client and how about your reseller plans?can you give me some rates?

jefbuan wrote:

oh thanks for adding port 53.I will try to connect my client and how about your reseller plans?can you give me some rates?

Hello! We kindly ask you to write to:

info(at)airvpn.org

stating your reseller plan (for example, amount of subscriptions you would like to buy and resell). You will be answered in a few hours.

Thank you!

Kind regards

AirVPN admins