Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.14.66
Sign in to follow this  
reitou223

2x USA Servers Down - Insufficiant Bandwidth?

Hi,

Are the 2 servers that are currently down because you ran out of bandwidth or another reason?

Thanks.

Hello!

Octantis and Vega are providing an insufficient bandwidth for our quality of service and have been momentarily withdrawn for this reason. They will remain unavailable until the datacenter technicians solve the problem and give back the quality of service we pay for. Keeping these servers open would result in very poor experience (extremely low bandwidth) for our customers.

Traffic on the servers is not a problem, we have unlimited traffic for them.

You can check anytime the servers status in our real time servers monitor:

https://airvpn.org/status

There is no downtime: the service is guaranteed on any other VPN server, we introduce large network redundancy exactly for this reason. The service availability is not meant as availability of a single server. We will always withdraw servers in the rare cases in which they do not meet the quality of service we wish to deliver to our customers.

Kind regards

Hi,

Thanks for your in depth reply. I also see there are 2 servers in the Netherlands that are exceeding there 100mbps and one of them is exceeding it by 70%. How is this possible?

Hi,

Thanks for your in depth reply. I also see there are 2 servers in the Netherlands that are exceeding there 100mbps and one of them is exceeding it by 70%. How is this possible?

Hello!

Most of our 100 Mbit/s servers are in reality connected to 1 Gbit/s port and have at least one 1 Gbit/s network interface. They are also allowed to (very limited in time) bandwidth bursts when necessary.

Kind regards

Hi,

I am also having bandwidth issues with US - Persei. My speed is around 600KB/s and my max connection speed is 1.6MB/s. My speed was fine with that particular server but now it's gone to hell.

All other non US servers are fine.

Hi,

I am also having bandwidth issues with US - Persei. My speed is around 600KB/s and my max connection speed is 1.6MB/s. My speed was fine with that particular server but now it's gone to hell.

All other non US servers are fine.

Hello!

We don't detect any problem at all with Persei (also checked manually a few minutes ago).

Kind regards