Not connected, Your IP: 3.90.202.157

We offer a referral program to anyone interested. If you wish to bring new customers to our VPN, ask for customized coupons and give them to the persons you invite. The coupons will let us track your successful invitations.

A coupon is a short code which can be inserted before the checkout.

For any used coupon you will get 15% reward of the total payment. Your guests will be encouraged to use your coupons because they will give them a 10% discount on any subscription plan.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further detail and/or to join the program.

EDIT: this topic is outdated. Please read https://airvpn.org/topic/12636-faq-referrals/

Kind regards
AirVPN admins

I am interested in the referral program. I have at least 2 others interested in this service.

Hello!

We're sorry, the referral program is momentarily closed for new referrers, it will be re-opened in the next weeks, after we have changed several pieces of software pertaining to accounts handling and more in our system.

Kind regards

Hello Guys my name is Mark.I think that referral program is a business agreement in which a vendor website will pay someone a percentage for mentioning clients to the vendor's site. For beginners who want to earn money then i think that's a best program or is a great chance to generate income without creating your own product.Thanks a lot!!

Hello Guys my name is Mark.I think that referral program is a business agreement in which a vendor website will pay someone a percentage for mentioning clients to the vendor's site. For beginners who want to earn money then i think that's a best program or is a great chance to generate income without creating your own product.Thanks a lot!!

Welcome

Is this still active?  I have a coworker that is interested, and I'd like to give him a referral code.. and others may jump on board too.

Hello!

We're sorry, the referral program is momentarily closed for new referrers, it will be re-opened in the near future.

Kind regards

Do not push, please. Patience has it's own rewards.

I see last anwser to this topic from stuff is older than a year...