Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.198.9
Sign in to follow this  
poldi23

Re: My Comodo firewall setup is not stopping comms once the VPN is broken + other issues

I seem to have a similar problem. My setup on the Global Rules look the same (with a different Server IP)

I am also new to VPN and I am using the new (Ver 6) Comodo Firewall too.

It would be kind of nice, if some solution (e.g. on the above problem) would be made public here.

I seem to have a similar problem. My setup on the Global Rules look the same (with a different Server IP)

I am also new to VPN and I am using the new (Ver 6) Comodo Firewall too.

It would be kind of nice, if some solution (e.g. on the above problem) would be made public here.

Hello!

A general solution is not possible, each mistake must be fixed on its own. About the case you're probably referring to, the error was in the Network Zones, in particular see the recommendation in our guide, just in case you have the same mistake. In any other case please send us all we need according to the guide thread.

Pay attention not to confuse the "-" symbol, which stands for "IP range", with the "/" symbol, which stands for IP address / NetMask. For example, [10.4.0.0 - 10.9.255.255] is correct (the IP range from 10.4.0.0 to 10.9.255.255), while [10.4.0.0 / 10.9.255.255] is NOT correct (IP 10.4.0.0 NetMask 10.9.255.255, which covers almost every existing IP address!).

Kind regards