Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.106.241
Sign in to follow this  
blablobb

Sorry, no server available for you at the moment

So i bought a 1 month subscription yesterday, got the confirmation email and today i tried to login. Surprisingly, the airvpn client tells me "Sorry, no server available for you at the moment". Now i find it very strange that no servers are available, considering the webpage shows 3 active servers. I would like an explanation for this please.

blablobb wrote:

So i bought a 1 month subscription yesterday, got the confirmation email and today i tried to login. Surprisingly, the airvpn client tells me "Sorry, no server available for you at the moment". Now i find it very strange that no servers are available, considering the webpage shows 3 active servers. I would like an explanation for this please.

Hello!

We have just investigated into the issue. We kindly ask you to check for your payment. The payment processor you used for your account blocked the payment, so your account is currently unauthorized.

Feel free to contact us in private for any further assistance and also feel free to give us more information to solve the issue.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Hello,

since i had contacted you a while ago in private and asked for a test account, for which i got no reply at all, i prefer to do it here, since you seem to reply here. I just checked my Paypal Account. for some reason Paypal decided to investigate the transaction, but they took the money from my credit card anyway. The result is that while i am 7 Euro poorer, Paypal has not actually sent the money to you it seems. This is why i HATE Paypal, with absolutely no explanation why they just keep your money, close or restrict accounts and generally cause problems. I strongly recommend you find a different payment provider. Back to the issue: It also says in my account that Paypal has sent you an email and is waiting for your reply. So at the moment its up to you to solve this with Paypal.

Thank you for your information. Please note that we also accept Bitcoin and Liberty Reserve.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Well that really doesn't help me because i already paid for one month via Paypal but because Paypal delays the payment i can't use the service i paid for.

blablobb wrote:

Well that really doesn't help me because i already paid for one month via Paypal but because Paypal delays the payment i can't use the service i paid for.

Hello again,

as you might be aware, there is an ongoing investigation on your transaction by PayPal team. Either they will release the money to us (in which case your account will be automatically authorized to access the service) or they will refund the account you used to make the payment. Please be patient until the investigation ends or contact PayPal for any further information.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

I have the same connection issue. My payment has been issued, so that doesn't appear the be the issue.

The only change to my system is windows 7 updates KB2538243 and KB253824. If these updates are the problem is there a solution short of reinstalling my operating system, since the aforementioned updates aren't visible with other updates for UN-installation

alcrom23 wrote:

I have the same connection issue. My payment has been issued, so that doesn't appear the be the issue.

The only change to my system is windows 7 updates KB2538243 and KB253824. If these updates are the problem is there a solution short of reinstalling my operating system, since the aforementioned updates aren't visible with other updates for UN-installation

Hello!

Checking your account, it appears that payment from PayPal was first delivered and then frozen after a few hours for a non-explained suspect of unauthorized transfer. From past experience the only thing we can do is to tell PayPal to give you back the money, in order to speed up the process.

Kind regards

I CANNOT ACCESS INTERNET AS NO SERVER I AM FREE USER

Hello!

That's correct, you need to subscribe to a plan in order to access the VPN servers.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards