Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.56.228
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

[ENDED] Pavonis planned maintenance

EDIT: maintenance ended, Pavonis is up and running.

Hello!

We inform you that we have planned a maintenance on Pavonis server. The maintenance will start at:

10.00 AM 22 Jan 2013 CET

During the maintenance it will be necessary to disconnect all clients and close the server to OpenVPN connections.

At the end of the maintenance this post will be updated and Pavonis will return on the servers monitor list:

https://airvpn.org/status

Kind regards

Hello, how much longer this server will be down? many thanks!

Hello!

It will be available again within the next 12 hours (unless some further issue occurs, but currently everything is fine).

We also count to add a California 1 Gbit/s server with top-hardware within the end of January, maybe even before (the server is already in the datacenter and we are only waiting it is connected and turned on by the provider).

Kind regards

No way! It's good having one in California and it's gonna be fast and stable with new hardware. US is giving me kinda slow speeds, maybe that will change now

Well, what do you mean you don't trust the U.S. That's ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with their system in general. It always comes down to the people who use it.

Ok, having Bush 2 times in a row as President doesn't strengthen my trust either... but that has nothing to do with their Datacenters and their laws, which are, as far I understand, perfectly compatible with a US VPN server.