deric100

doubts

you can canselar

the account of a User

for some abuse?

Any notice before?

why have a warning before you start

Use at your own risk?

so what happens when an "authority" comes to you and says ... "an ip assigned to airvpn ... this one ... 99.22.xxx.xxx .... has done something wrong or something downloaded They should not have on 10/12/12 at 4:00 pm ... who was assigned to this ip? "

Them can you tell who it was assigned to account or what? obviously all that you know is the credit card or paypal info but info will be forwarded That or it is not kept?

you can canselar

the account of a User

for some abuse?

Any notice before?

why have a warning before you start

Use at your own risk?

Hello!

A VPN secures your connection, not your computer or your behavior. When you subscribe you accept the Terms of Service and the Privacy Notice in their entirety.

so what happens when an "authority" comes to you and says ... "an ip assigned to airvpn ... this one ... 99.22.xxx.xxx .... has done something wrong or something downloaded They should not have on 10/12/12 at 4:00 pm ... who was assigned to this ip? "

Them can you tell who it was assigned to account or what? obviously all that you know is the credit card or paypal info but info will be forwarded That or it is not kept?

We can't, we don't keep logs that can be used for such purposes. Also we don't process directly credit cards so we don't have any data about credit cards. We do have PayPal info payments but we are not able to correlate them with VPN activity, because we don't monitor connections and we don't keep logs which can be exploited to disclose a customer identity or real IP address, in compliance with relevant EU directives.

Kind regards

hello

certain friend

it is impossible

relate a payment by paypal

any account?

you already received any court order validity of some parents?

or never?

thank you

Oh dear God, what kind of awful English is this! I wonder the admins understand anything of that at all.

If you mean whether it's possible to link a paypal payment to your account, then obviously it is, or AirVPN wouldn't know which account to give premium status. duh.

That is of no big consequence for your security, since you'll be getting a new IP which cannot be traced back to you, or not as easily as when using your "unsecure" connection.

That last question doesn't make sense to me at all.

huauahuahauhau fuck you fagot

google translator is bad

I do not care to learn English

hate the United States

worst parents in the world

this is not one of the points safe air vpn

server has much in the United States

I doubt if you have an order from a friend of the parents usa

servers will not pass the logs

never trust anything the United States and some parents with rigid laws as

or the death penalty

vpn only have good servers who hate the United States and allies

preferably countries without internet laws

Well that is some english for sure, and barely translatable (comprehensible?) as you mention FPyro, but the poor soul was probably doing the best he/she could with limited knowledge of an nightmare of a language.

I had a thought that perhaps there could be a forum for translations, for people that don't know english, but can communicate their issues well in their native language, and then also have a volunteer team of multi-lingual people that could take some spare time and translate the posts into english. I know at least one of the admins is bi or multiligual and I could handle Spanish, French and German translations. On the other hand maybe a tutorial translated into all of the most common languages on how to use google-translate and the link to get to it might be just as effective.

Best regards to all,

jz