Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.250.169
Sign in to follow this  
sloxy

[SOLVED] Connected in Client but not over VPN

Hellp AirVPN Team,

I bought today my airvpn license, which was quiet cheap, very nice!

Now I have downloaded the Windows Client and have clicked on a server and then on connect..

After a while (30sec-1min) it got connected.. But when I show my IP adress on sites, it shows me my real adress..

What is the problem?

Greetings sloxy!

Hellp AirVPN Team,

I bought today my airvpn license, which was quiet cheap, very nice!

Now I have downloaded the Windows Client and have clicked on a server and then on connect..

After a while (30sec-1min) it got connected.. But when I show my IP adress on sites, it shows me my real adress..

What is the problem?

Greetings sloxy!

Hello!

Thank you for your subscription!

Can you please send us your Air client logs? After a connection attempt, please right-click on the dock icon (a white cloud on a blue sky), select "Logs" and click on "Copy to clipboard", then paste in the forum.

Kind regards

Hello!

The problem is that the tun interface (TAP-Win32 Adapter) does not come up.

Please make sure that the DHCP service is enabled in your system for the TAP-Win32 interface. If the problem persists please try to reboot. If the problem persists after a reboot please:

- uninstall completely OpenVPN

- install OpenVPN 2.3_rc2 making sure that you authorize the installer to install all the drivers

You can download OpenVPN 2.3_rc2 here:

http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html

Kind regards

Works smoothly.. Thanks very much.. You should update the exe in the official download.. Have a nice day!

Greetings sloxy!

Works smoothly.. Thanks very much.. You should update the exe in the official download.. Have a nice day!

Greetings sloxy!

Hello!

Thank you, glad to know the problem is solved.

Currently OpenVPN 2.3 is just in a "Release Candidate" state, so we recommend it only when OpenVPN 2.2.2 (latest stable release) fails. We have some reports according to which OpenVPN 2.2.2 has (rare) issues with Windows 8 64 bit, so Win 8 users may consider seriously OpenVPN 2.3 even if it is just a RC.

Just for the records, can you please publish what your exact Windows OS version is?

Kind regards

I have still sometimes problems.. I have now uninstalled Hotspotshield.. Maybe with that it has also some problems, cause of the use of openvpn! Now im back to the stable version of openvpn.. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and I am the full Administrator (No UAC fag and so). So whatever.. Sometimes it connects, sometimes not.. I don't know why!

It is still not working and also I cannot use proxies at the same time! I even have tested it without the AirVPN client.. Still don't works! I want my money back or the program should be working help me!

It is still not working and also I cannot use proxies at the same time! I even have tested it without the AirVPN client.. Still don't works! I want my money back or the program should be working help me!

Hello!

You don't have to give any justification or explanation for a refund request. However refund requests are not taken into consideration in the forum, you must send them through the "Contact us" form while logged in with your account, or send an e-mail to info@airvpn.org. Please provide payment details.

Kind regards