Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.33.129

I just noticed that with AirVPN you can open ports and create DNS servers. My intention is to set up a BIND DDNS server so that I can link the IPs of my computers at work, home, and my vacation house to a BIND DDNS server via AirVPN. I know there are existing DDNS providers, but they are often associated with illegal activities, and I don’t trust them. Is it possible to link a DNS with AirVPN so that I can run a BIND server and allow external connections? For example: pc1home.aivpndns.com, pcwork.aivpndns.com, pcvacationhouse.aivpndns.com.

1 hour ago, TestAccount2023 said:

I just noticed that with AirVPN you can open ports and create DNS servers.

No, you cannot.. AirVPN's DDNS is designed so that a name you enter when forwarding a port resolves to the server a client is connected to, and so that this name can still be used to reach some client when the connection breaks and it happened to connect to another server. In other words, it only updates A/AAAA RRs, as DDNS is supposed to do, and only in relation to a VPN connection to AirVPN (which I believe will be blasphemous at work, going by the name pcwork). :) It is not possible to enter your own NS RRs.

1 hour ago, TestAccount2023 said:

pc1home.aivpndns.com, pcwork.aivpndns.com, pcvacationhouse.aivpndns.com

Be advised that the domain for DDNS names is airdns.org.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.