Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.12.180
zhyp

ANSWERED how to prevent server redirect when the one that is being used is down?

Hello,
The title is pretty much straight forward, instead of having a server redirect, I would like to have my VPN go down, not sure if this is the default/intended behavior, but I use the only available Brazil server, and usually when that server goes down (which is rare) I get all my stuff redirected to another server, and by using ipleak.net I can see that I end up in the Netherlands with a whole different IP, which is not good for my use case.
Thanks!

1 hour ago, zhyp said:

Hello,
The title is pretty much straight forward, instead of having a server redirect, I would like to have my VPN go down, not sure if this is the default/intended behavior, but I use the only available Brazil server, and usually when that server goes down (which is rare) I get all my stuff redirected to another server, and by using ipleak.net I can see that I end up in the Netherlands with a whole different IP, which is not good for my use case.
Thanks!

Hello!

If you run Eddie Desktop or Android edition, or the AirVPN Suite for Linux: you can define a "white list" of "preferred servers" that contains the single server you want to connect to.
If you run Hummingbird, WireGuard native apps and any OpenVPN or WireGuard compatible wrapper: generate and use a configuration file that's server specific.

Kind regards

Hello,

I'm running a direct WireGuard client, forgot to say that, but I think I figured why it was being redirected, my wg0.conf had the following endpoint: "br3.vpn.airdns.org:1637", all I had to do is change that to the specific server IP, for example: "123.12.123.12:1637", that first part being the exact IP for the Fulu server, if you think that's correct then this issue is solved.

Thanks for the help!