Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.192.3
Sign in to follow this  
sr71pyr0

[SOLVED] Worked great first time...then...failed!

I used this at work earlier and it worked great for several hours. Now at home I get this error. I uninstalled everything and rebooted. Then reinstalled everything and it still comes up with the same error no matter what I try. The device is the same and nothing has changed since the first time except the internet connection. Please help! Posted Image

It seems that this is either windows or .net framework problem , try reiinstaling .net framework maybe it will help.If that won't help you , then try reiinstaling device , go to network Connections->properties(of Tap- Adapter)->configure->driver->Uninstall and then try installing driver again.

P.S sry for bad english.

No worries about your English, I can understand it perfectly

I reinstalled .NET framework 4 and this is a Windows 7 x64 machine. I thought it might just be the location so I brought it back to work (where it worked originally) and tried again. I got the same errors. I should mention that I also removed the Tap driver as you mentioned and reinstalled everything. The full details of the error are below. Also to note, if I ignore the error and hit "Continue," it loads the airpvn.exe but everything is distorted and after each keystroke, the same error pops back up. Please help though, I paid for a full year service and this is all worthless to me if I cant get it working.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Air.Options.Load()

at Air.MainForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

AirVPN

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Window%207%20xDarkVM01/Desktop/air_windows/AirVPN.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

sr71pyr0 wrote:

Please help though, I paid for a full year service and this is all worthless to me if I cant get it working.

Hello!

Airvpn client has been tested under various version of Windows 7 and the errors you encountered have never been detected. We are going to look into the issue.

However, in the meantime, please consider that airvpn client is NOT necessary to connect to the VPN. Please connect directly with OpenVPN client (see "Member"-->"Access without our client").

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

I am having exactly this same problem. My client was working fine for a few months then all of a sudden it is broken and looks exactly like the original problem.

my system is windows 7 x64.

i've tried:

- removed TAP adapter

- downloaded fresh copy of airvpn/openvpn

- reinstall openvpn software

- reinstall .net framework (v4)

still the problem will not go away

i'm using the 'access without client' method but id really like to find a solution to get the airvpn client working again.

I am having the exact same problem as the users above. My client has worked perfectly for 4 months and suddenly one day last week I could no longer log in to AirVPN with the client.

I'm running windows 7 X 64 bit also..

I too have tried reinstalling the client..reinstalling .net framework and all other recommended steps to no avail ..

I cannot justifu renewing a service I cannot use...I've been unable to use my Air VPN fgor several days now..

Support really needs to look ionto this...it appears this same problem is happening to several of us ...

I am having the exact same problem as the users above. My client has worked perfectly for 4 months and suddenly one day last week I could no longer log in to AirVPN with the client.

I'm running windows 7 X 64 bit also..

I too have tried reinstalling the client..reinstalling .net framework and all other recommended steps to no avail ..

I cannot justifu renewing a service I cannot use...I've been unable to use my Air VPN fgor several days now..

Support really needs to look ionto this...it appears this same problem is happening to several of us ...

Hello!

The Air client programmer has been informed, we'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, please just connect with OpenVPN or OpenVPN GUI.

Direct link to instructions:

https://airvpn.org/windows/ (see "Access without AirVPN client" section).

Kind regards

Hello!

It is highly probable that the problem is caused by an AirVPN client corrupt configuration file. Since the client does not need installation, when you overwrite it the configuration file just remains there. Please upgrade to AirVPN client 1.7, now available, it will check and fix this problem. It also provides new features.

Kind regards