Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.226.31
Sign in to follow this  
56gfadtafaAA

ANSWERED How to disable the automatic connection feature

hi all.
I am using it on my PC.
When I lose the connection on the AirVPN, it automatically connects to another server.
Is there a way to switch off this automatic connection function?
The logs are flowing.

Not 100% sure what you're asking but these I think would apply if using eddie client.
settings:
[_] connect at startup
[_] reconnect to last server at startup
On server selection screen, at bottom [X] lock current server (so that if connection lost it tries to connect back to same server).

If you mean if it disconnects, (not manually) on it's own you don't want it to retry at all...umm not sure if there is a setting for that, at least in 2.21.x that I'm on.

If the connection to the current server is somehow lost, you will be automatically connected to another server.

I would like to change the setting so that it does not automatically connect, but leaves the connection disconnected.

On 8/21/2024 at 2:02 AM, 56gfadtafaAA said:

If the connection to the current server is somehow lost, you will be automatically connected to another server.

I would like to change the setting so that it does not automatically connect, but leaves the connection disconnected.

Hello!

This option is not available, we're sorry, in accordance with many customers' recommendations in the past. You can anyway force Eddie to try to re-connect always to the same server, just in case this option is useful, by checking "Lock current" in the "Servers" window.

Kind regards