Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.148.31
Sign in to follow this  
bowlerboy1973

ANSWERED Thank you for the message

I've just had my account suspended with no notification. I had sent a mail a few days ago asking about why the speeds might be so slow with the VPN and also about refund options. Has anyone had an experience like this with the provider?

@bowlerboy1973

Hello,

you asked for and obtained a refund. Once a refund request is approved, the refunded plan of the account is de-activated and no new plan can be purchased for some time, to avoid the trick of buy-refund-buy-refund... aimed at using perpetually a service at zero price. Disabling a plan and an account ability to re-purchase for some time after a refund request is approved or the refund is delivered is normal and it is also good practice of online services, especially when services, like AirVPN, that offer a "no questions asked" full refund policy. You can't expect to keep using a service when you obtain a full refund of your purchase and you can't expect to re-buy the service immediately.

Kind regards

Just wanted to say thank you for organising a refund so quickly. Great customer service. I've been so happy with the service for years (as you can see if you check my account). I would actually have been most happy to stay, if someone had simply reached out to communicate or explain about what possible causes there might have been for the speed reductions. Maybe you could have suggested some measures I could have taken myself, to improve the connection. Also, I would never expect to continue to have access to the service, if someone had notified me that the refund had been approved. It's all about communication. But again: I have been a VERY happy customer for years.

41 minutes ago, bowlerboy1973 said:

Just wanted to say thank you for organising a refund so quickly. Great customer service. I've been so happy with the service for years (as you can see if you check my account). I would actually have been most happy to stay, if someone had simply reached out to communicate or explain about what possible causes there might have been for the speed reductions. Maybe you could have suggested some measures I could have taken myself, to improve the connection. Also, I would never expect to continue to have access to the service, if someone had notified me that the refund had been approved. It's all about communication. But again: I have been a VERY happy customer for years.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Some clarifications:
  1. You have been notified about the refund, both in the ticket and through a courtesy e-mail. If you don't read replies to tickets and you don't receive or read courtesy e-mail there's nothing else we can do for this alleged communication problem, we're very sorry.
  2. You asked for a refund without asking for support. Since we follow a no questions asked refund policy the refund procedure started and after a day or two your refund request was accepted and your plan revoked. Throughout this time, or before asking for a refund, you never asked for technical support, unfortunately.
Kind regards