Not connected, Your IP: 54.204.142.235
Sign in to follow this  
seven_101

No servers

Trying to connect using the Air VPN client v0.8.

I start the client in Administrator mode and everything seem to work as it should.

I login using "Member Access" with my login and password.

Once I'm loged in i dont see any servers to connect to.

And the OpenVPN config map is empty.

It worked fine until I upgraded the client to v0.8

What can be wrong?

seven_101 wrote:

Trying to connect using the Air VPN client v0.8.

I start the client in Administrator mode and everything seem to work as it should.

I login using "Member Access" with my login and password.

Once I'm loged in i dont see any servers to connect to.

And the OpenVPN config map is empty.

It worked fine until I upgraded the client to v0.8

What can be wrong?

Hello!

Could you please make sure you have activated the account you are using for the access? Also, could you please try to connect with the OpenVPN client and send us the complete logs?

Thank you.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

unknownman wrote:

I have the same problem and the log file is empty

Hello!

Please make sure that you have activated your account (clicking on "Payment Plans" and either inserting the free coupon code or paying the premium membership).

If you already did so: please try and connect with the OpenVPN client instead of AirVPN client. Logs are located in the OpenVPN logs directory. A probable path under Windows 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\log

Do not hesitate to open a ticket or to use "Support"-->"Contact us" menu for further assistance. Please attach the full OpenVPN connection log.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

So, if i understand this right...... i have to have a paid account to get servers in the serverlist?

If so... how can i use the "free" option so i can at least try the service?

If i look at "access plans" there are options for free guest and for free member but neither of them shows servers in the list. Posted Image

lekkers wrote:

So, if i understand this right...... i have to have a paid account to get servers in the serverlist?

If so... how can i use the "free" option so i can at least try the service?

If i look at "access plans" there are options for free guest and for free member but neither of them shows servers in the list. Posted Image

Hello!

You need to activate your account, with the free coupons which can be found on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/airvpn

or asking for free access to us:

menu "Support"-->"Contact us" (please do not ask in the forum).

Just a couple of notes: priority for free access goes to activists who operate in freedom of expression hostile countries; what's more, free accesses are given according to slots and bandwidth availability, in order not to impact on guaranteed bandwidth for premium members (and in order to fight scammers), since we offer the unique feature to guarantee an allocated bandwidth according to our Terms of Service.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins