Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.52.125

Posted ... (edited)

For context, I'm running qBittorrent in a Docker container on Unraid. I've got it setup with port forwarding using a "Earth" config... I thought I way as well see them all in case the server moves around (I travel a lot), and assumed I'd be able easily change the server - or have it automatically choose the fastest. Right now it seems I'm stuck on the Cepheus server in Oslo, Norway and I'm getting about 800 kb/s downloading an image of linux mint to my US location. Can this be done, or do I need to download a new config every time I want o change servers? (Is it as easy as swapping out the wg0 file?) Thanks!

Edited ... by Typhoon365
add tags

@Typhoon365

Hello!

An "Earth" configuration is very generic, good to randomize around the world but not suitable at all for performance. Try to fine tune your choice to specific countries or servers. Each configuration file can point to a single server, a country or a continent, or you can customize for a specific set of servers. You can keep multiple configuration files, the generation phase is an almost "once and for all" operation which needs to be re-performed when you add new countries or servers or when you modify your client key(s).

Kind regards