Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.229.255

Recently switched from Mullvad and everything is working fairly well except one issue with qBittorent. I have it bound to Eddie and the port is forwarded with that port in the box for the listening port. Use Upnp is unchecked. This work 90% of the time but every once in awhile I get stuck on all torrents downloading metadata despite many seeders. Fiddling with the listening port, selecting random, then putting the original forwarded port back in resolves the issues. The question is why is this happing if the port is open? I've had a fully automated setup with sonarr and radarr for years and just wondering what's causing this. All other settings have been working in qBittorent for as long as I've had this setup. I'm using the most recent version of qBittorent on windows 10 and using WireGuard  for the protocol.

@nighthawk68

Hello!

If the VPN connection goes down and up and the virtual network interface is destroyed and re-created, qBittorrent could need a re-start in order to bind to the interface again.

Kind regards