Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.129.86
Sign in to follow this  
AlinLee

YouTube not loading videos on BG servers

YouTube needs login to watch videos on AirVPN Bulgarian servers. Can someone else confirm this problem or is it just me ! Thanks !

Screenshot at 2024-06-12 10-59-50.png

No issues for me with YoutTube on Bulgarian servers (or any others). My setup: macOS with LibreWolf (with uBlock Origin addon). I am using DNS filtering from AirVPN with a few lists too.

6 hours ago, spinmaster said:

No issues for me with YoutTube on Bulgarian servers (or any others). My setup: macOS with LibreWolf (with uBlock Origin addon). I am using DNS filtering from AirVPN with a few lists too.

Thanks for feedback !

Same issue with Stockholm and Tallinn servers. I've been using FoxyProxy to watch videos through a proxy which isn't optimal..

Interesting - I too get this error on these servers. I have bad routing on Swedish servers that's why I have not whitelisted this Country in Eddie. Never saw this error before on any other servers (countries). @Viaica: why not use another country then for YT?

@spinmaster
Tallinn and Stockholm servers are the best and fastest for me. But I have been using Latvian servers more and more recently, they had their IP's refreshed this year so they are not (yet) blacklisted in Youtube and other places, I just fear that they will also blocked sometime in the future.
Maybe changing the VPN servers' IPs regularly in general would help to circumvent these blocks.