Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.9.7
_ak_

ANSWERED Connecting to USA servers failing since yesterday

Posted ... (edited)

Connection attempts to us3.vpn.airdns.org (generated config AirVPN_United-States_UDP-443-Entry3) are timing out consistently. This started happening yesterday (time zone America/New York).

5/14/24 5:08 PM    nm-openvpn    TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)

5/14/24 5:08 PM    nm-openvpn    TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

My network connectivity is fine. I can connect to america3.vpn.airdns.org (generated config AirVPN_America_UDP-443-Entry3), which connects me to Canada servers.
===
I was just able to connect to US servers, so this isn't an issue now.
  Edited ... by a k wala

As of 2024-05-14T22:48 UTC, handshake is not being established to United States servers using wireguard. I tried on multiple devices. Interestingly, one of the devices was already connected and working fine, but would not reconnect after disconnecting. I have made no changes to the client configs.

Is there an airvpn outage currently for servers in the US?

Hello!

We have found a problem with WireGuard in one USA server, Polis. Perhaps when you experienced the problem, us3.vpn.airdns.org resolved into Polis entry-IP address. We have resolved the problem on Polis. Can you please try again now? If you experience the problem please note the specific server and let us know.

Kind regards

I have not been able to connect to Polis server in North Carolina. I've had no problem connecting to other servers such as Atlanta.

1 hour ago, jimbobub said:

I have not been able to connect to Polis server in North Carolina. I've had no problem connecting to other servers such as Atlanta.

There was a fix earlier today, see the post by Staff.
4 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

We have found a problem with WireGuard in one USA server, Polis. Perhaps when you experienced the problem, us3.vpn.airdns.org resolved into Polis entry-IP address. We have resolved the problem on Polis. Can you please try again now? If you experience the problem please note the specific server and let us know.

Kind regards

3 hours ago, jimbobub said:

Hello!

Can you please try again and report back?

Kind regards