Not connected, Your IP: 18.226.165.131

Posted ... (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 9:49 AM, Staff said:

Hello!

The problem affects those users who run Eddie Desktop edition with OpenVPN and never logged out for more than a year. Since Eddie Desktop edition re-downloads certificates and keys only when the operator logs in, locally some certificates have expired because we extend their expiration date automatically at least one year in advance.

Please try the following procedure to quickly resolve the problem:

• run Eddie
  • on Eddie's main window uncheck "Remember me"
  • log your account out
  • log your account in (you'll need to re-enter your AirVPN credentials)
  • try again a connection
Kind regards

Can't see the "main window" to uncheck remember me!
It just closes...

EDIT: So Eddie was just opening and closing, and I thought how can I get it to go to main window, so I hit cancel and followed instructions and it worked, so just click cancel when it's trying to connect if your Eddie gets stuck in cycling to install/uninstall!

Thanks for the help,

:) Edited ... by Millennium Falcon

Same issue as everyone today, continually disconnecting. 
As advised above, it now works after a log out/ log in. No 
Thank you everyone!

I did the renew certificate in client area. I logout and login to eddie, uncheck remember-me. I still can not login. Yes, I uninstall my old eddie and re-downloaded the latest v2.21.8.

Upon launch of eddie, a popup said it can find the server to get the bootstrap. Dismiss the popup and attempt to login, get another popup "cannot login (fetch url error: Coundn't connect to server)"

Any other advice?

Ran into this today, recommended solution worked perfectly, didn't even need to un-check remember me, just logout and log back in. Thanks!