Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.10.1
Sign in to follow this  

[SOLVED] Paid with bitcoins. Plan not showing up!

Just renewed and have gone through the steps. It said the payment was successful, however my details still say I have 0 days left, and I cannot connect to the VPN. Do I need to wait for the new purchase to propagate to the system?

I just got a 1 month plan, paid with bitcoins. I am now trying to associate my account. I went to the payments plan page, selected the 1 month PayPal button and entered the code I was given. The page stated that my payment was successful, however I cannot connect as I don't have a "premium account" (as stated in my details). Do I need to wait some arbitrary amount of time for these changes to take effect?

I just got a 1 month plan, paid with bitcoins. I am now trying to associate my account. I went to the payments plan page, selected the 1 month PayPal button and entered the code I was given. The page stated that my payment was successful, however I cannot connect as I don't have a "premium account" (as stated in my details). Do I need to wait some arbitrary amount of time for these changes to take effect?

Hello!

Normally the activation is immediate. In the last hours we have had an issue which blocked RSA keys generation and sometimes slowed down considerably the activation to premium status of new accounts. The problem has been fixed, now your account is on premium status and you can access all the VPN servers.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards