Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.110.119
cybervorob

Trouble connecting in android

Hello world. I ran into a problem on my phone: when you turn on this VPN when connecting to a Wi-Fi router, everything works without any problems. But if you try to connect from the mobile Internet, it stops working. I tried to install OpenVPN, TCP, 430 in the settings. It doesn't help.

Judging by reports, mobile carriers have no trouble effectively blocking every OpenVPN (both TCP and UDP, any port) and Wireguard (any port) connection now.
You should try using AirVPN with SSH tunnel, it should work. Quite an ordeal to set up in android though, the guide is kinda outdated.

On 1/30/2024 at 1:12 PM, cybervorob said:

But the joke is that for some reason even the free vpn from the play store works in my phone with mobile internet

They are probably using some kind of obfuscation technique, while Eddie Android edition doesn't provide any.

With how Eddie Android edition is now, your only choice is to use obfuscation yourself - for example, via ssh.

The guide is outdated, but it's possible to follow it and do it. Just pay attention to port numbers and now we can use Eddie Android edition to create openvpn tunnel instead of OpenVPN for Android app.