Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.104.238

Hey all, I am really new to vpn's and all. I got it because I am in India and I want to watch the dutch sports.

So the problem, I am on a university campus here and if I want to use the internet here I need to connect trough some kind of environment. They made an account for me and I need to login to the internet everytime. Trough some client, they call it an authentication session.

I feel like this is blocking me from connecting to a vpn server in the Netherlands.

I dont know what to do. Sorry for being such a newb.

Any help is much appreciated :))

greetings, SupaaNova

Posted ... (edited)

Hey, It stopped workin :( Usually i can not connect to trough any of the protocols to any of the servers. I am sure it has something to do with the login trough the campus environment. One thing, without logging in I can acces songs from spotify. Although nothing plays that is not pre-loaded. So there is some kind of connection. When it did work it disconnects after 5 minutes. if it works, but most times it does not connect at all. Should I share anything?

Thanks for the help and time :)

Edited ... by SupaaNova

Okay, I think I did it, OPENVPN SSC>TCP I 4 port 443. But it does disconnect when the login of the campus environment lets go sometimes. Every 10 mins or so. Speed is nice actually. And I disabled check for tunnels.